Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Congrats to my Team mates @ Team ASIONG! POWER!

                                                               Chito, Me and Jun

Card gaming is not all about fun and games. having friends or meeting new people is a big part of it. and so I will take this chance to thank my team mates at TEAM ASIONG for helping me achieve what i have today in Yugioh (Back-to-Back National Champ)! And to Congratulate them as well for getting the other 3 spots at top 8. Finalists Jun Agoto, Semi Finalists Chito Racimo, and Quarter Finalists Alvin Lim (2010 Philippine National Champion). Job well done! To our other Teammates, thank you for the support! We are not done yet! :)

I also want to thank those people who joined us at our practice sessions and helped us in any other ways. Too many names to name but i know you guys are aware how thankful i am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment